Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




A New Way to Lose Weight

There is this new way of losing weight and my aunt in Tampa told me about it. It's called the Tampa lapband. Journey Lite, the fastest growing network of specialized surgical facilities and surgeons are offering this procedure. They call it Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding which is also known as LAGB. What will happen is they will insert an adjustable gastric band and place it on the upper portion of your stomach. This will allow you to feel full and satisfied so you eat less and lose more weight. Don't worry as it is adjustable and completely reversible. I am unsure if I am ready for this process of losing weight but if you're interested I suggest you check it out.

posted by Nyree @ 11:25 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct