Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Self Pubslishing

I love reading. Eversince I was a child I have always loved reading. I'm not a wide reader though as I only read those that interest me. lol! Anyway, I used to dream of publishing my own book. Being away in some place nice and quiet, typing away and finishing my book. Maybe I could still do that. Hmm. I wonder if anyone would read my book. But anyway, one thing that dissuaded me from writing was the high cost of publishing before but now I hear there's such a thing as Self Publishing so maybe I do have a chance to have my own book published.

posted by Nyree @ 1:23 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct