Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Starting to Relax

I am feeling much better now. After that 10 minute hip hop abs with Shaun T on DVD and re-arranging some furnitures in our room, I began to relax. I haven't slept yet since I went to work last night and yet I feel like I could go on and on. :) Oh my leave was approved by the way. My boss is just the best. So here I am, doing my best to visit my blog roll and leave some love. I have tasks pending though so I better get to them. :)

posted by Nyree @ 11:15 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct