Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




On Losing Extra My Extra Weight

As part of my losing weight goal, I bought Shaun T.'s Hip Hop Abs DVD last Sunday. I've tried it and I really feel great. It's fun to do and I don't have to do sit ups and crunches for my abs. Honestly I desperately need to lose weight, and it is not easy I tell 'ya. I'm adjusting in my eating habits. I know it has to be slowly but surely. The good thing is, this will not only help me lose the excess weight but will also keep me healthy. Now how to convince the husband to join is another matter. lol!

Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 8:43 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct