Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Water All Around

I'm in the office right now. My day didn't really start right and I am still trying to shake of the "inis" i felt a while back. Imagine waking up to a rook pouring out gushes of water. Darn it. Good thing I woke up. My head hurts from bolting up out of bed. I started yanking out plugs from electrical sockets to avoid short circuit of any appliance in the room. In hindsight, that wasn't such a good idea as I could have easily been electrocuted. But I was on an adrenaline rush sigh. That roof should have been fixed eons ago and I don't want to go into the details of why it isn't fixed yet. hmph!

posted by Nyree @ 12:57 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct