Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




A Piece of Me

One of the wierd things about me is how I always tend to be quiet when travelling. Whether I travel to and from work or go some place far, I prefer to be left alone and I always always prefer to be by the window. I don't know, I just like to look at the view and meditate. Let my mind relax and wander. The husband says I am wierd. He keeps on asking me, what if we have our own car already and we travel to some out of town destination, who will I talk to? Well, he does have a point there. lol!

posted by Nyree @ 11:22 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct