Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




My Crossroads

A couple of posts ago, I blogged about my mind wandering off because of the upcoming lab tests. Well, there's another thing actually. I have been thinking about leaving my job lately and stay at home. Don't get me wrong, my job is rewarding, financial wise, but working nights is taking a strain on me, both physically and emotionally. I'm almost always stressed and I never get to spend time with the husband. Sigh. The only think keeping in my way, is if I would be able to give up the salary I have right now. Not to mention the medical benefit that comes with the job. It's no joke I tell you. That benefit is quite something. Imagine, because of that, I didn't have to pay a single cent when the husband had his gall stone removed. It's tough being on a crossroad.

Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 8:48 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct