Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Wandering Mind

I am at the office right now. Blogging. I know, I know, I shouldn't be doing this but then my mind is actually somewhere else. I am scared about the tests that are going to be done. Scared about the results. I hope that whatever it is, I can accept it. Haay, arte no? Kala mo naman sobrang terminal. But who knows right? Sigh. I hope my leave application for this Thursday and Friday gets approved. I wanted to rest for a day before having those tests. Please pray for me.

Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 3:22 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct