Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




The Husband and His New Job

Finally able to access my blog again. For quite some time I couldn't access it here in our office. Good thing I am able to access this again so more posts from me. lol!


The husband has been working his ass off for the past 3 days now. Imagine, on since his first day in the new company, he was asked to come in at 5AM and then he leaves the office at 12AM. My golly! Even if I render OT, it could not compare to the number of hours he has been in the office! What's worse is he's been at it for 3 days now. I am really worried about his health as he only gets 3 hours of sleep a day. He seems to be enjoying so I am leaving him be for now. But when he gets super sick, he is going to hear from me. tsk! tsk!

posted by Nyree @ 10:47 PM,

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2007 at 7:42:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nyreee! Tagal ko inabangan ang mga updates. hehehe!

Take care always

N!cE
http://www.mommastuff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct