Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Getting Back into the Digiscrap Groove

I haven't done any digiscrap lay out for quite a while now. Aside from the lack of time, I am also missing my mojo. I don't know, I can't seem to find my groove.


So this weekend I tried and did 2 layouts. I guess they turned out ok. Not particularly good but so-so. What do you think?



Credits:


Paper, ribbon and rub on from Little Dream Designs. Synonyms (Word Art) by Desiging on the Edge. Folded pink flower by Wendy Page.




Credits:

Paper from Little Dream Designs Vintage Dreams Kit. Embelishments from Royanna Fritschmann's French Provision Kit and French Elements Kit. Word Art from Synonyms Kit by Designing on the Edge


Labels: , ,

posted by Nyree @ 10:33 AM,

2 Comments:

At June 11, 2007 at 4:22:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice LO Nyre..
Side comment.. the photo above.. they are not friends.. more than that I think..hahaha hala lagot ako nito nang iintriga ako... hihihi

 
At June 12, 2007 at 3:48:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Nyree said...

HI Amore! LOL! I assure you they are just friends lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct