Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




The Planner

Hello all! Sorry for not posting after I went home last night. My body was aching all over so I decided to sleep. I was right, it was a wonderful Sunday, albeit the gloomy clouds that hung on the sky the entire day. As usual, had fun over at my parent's place and I finally got a hold of my first and very own Starbucks Planner. Nope, I did not drown myself in a gallon of starbucks coffee, I got courtesy of D. Thanks D! You are a doll! Now my dilemma is, I am hesitant to write on it! lol!




posted by Nyree @ 8:23 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct