Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Wonderful Weekend

It's been a wonderful weekend. We had a grand time at the flea market today. My parents really had a wonderful time too! Well the husband and I had a great time stuffing our faces with food! lol! There goes our diet! Well, more importantly, the husband and I spent some time together and that's what's important. In a couple of hours it's going to be Monday again and I wouldn't see him for the whole week.

posted by Nyree @ 2:32 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct