Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Blog Feature: Mommy Talks, Wife Stories, Girl Speak


This will be a new feature here on my blog where I will feature one blog per week. I don't claim to write good reviews but I guess I just want to give these blogs exposure(not that they need them because they don't lol!), but I guess just to show appreciation and some linky love. :) Feel free to do something like this if you want, nice way to show some link love too!



Anyway, on to my first blog feature. This week, I am putting Aggie's Blog in the spotlight. Aggie is a fellow pinay digiscrapper and a great writer! She is married to Edil and they have 2 adorable kids, Matthew and Martha.



I found Aggie's netspace when she left a comment on my wedding blog. As a practice, I visited her site and was enamored with how well she wrote. She can really keep you interested in her stories! At that time, she was neck deep in preparing for her pink and brown wedding (which turned out fantastic by the way!). Inspite of her busy schedule, she always always found the time to tell stories about her cute son Matthew and then-fiance, Edil. As time went on, she had her daughter Martha. I was there, reading, when she found out about her pregnancy and the anecdote she wrote about how Mato told everyone about her pregnancy. I was there when she announced to the world, via her blog, that her princess, Martha has arrived. Needless to say, I became a fan of her blog, an avid reader.



I like how she not only posts stuff about her kids but about her feelings too. Her deepest thoughts, fears and even her lists of things to do! lol! It's like being beside her everyday. What amazes me though is how well she can write about a certain storm in her life without airing out dirty laundry. It's like reading the bits and pieces but getting the big picture too!



So Agggie, do keep on writing. Your blog is an everyday treat for me. :)

Labels:

posted by Nyree @ 5:48 AM,

2 Comments:

At November 18, 2007 at 8:08:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Aggie said...

WOW, first blog ba ako to be featured?!?! Im so touched Nyree ha! Salamat ng marami, alam ko lagi ka dumadalaw kahit di na ako makacomment! Magdomain WP ka na, blocked kasi sa office ang blogger!

 
At November 19, 2007 at 7:29:00 PM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree with you Nyree. Aggie has a great blog. :)

N!cE
http://www.mommastuff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct