Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




My New Best Friend

Since hubby and I are now planning something really special for both of us, I have seeked ways on how to earn money on the side. I am actually part of one online earning site already but I have to look further. I have read a lot about making money online and while doing so, found the best.


Let me introduce you to my new best friend on the world wide web - Bloggerwave!


Bloggerwave is the newest thing in town, online earning wise. At first glance, you'd think it is quite similar to it's competitor, but Bloggerwave is more user friendly, interface wise and the site loads faster.


The tasks are also okay. Right now, they currently have a few opportunities listed as they are at the starting stage, but I am sure more will come in just a few months time. The instruction on the tasks are easy to follow as they also have a diagram / flowchart you can follow. At least, with just a look, you would know how to take an opportunity.


So can you guess what hubby and I are planning to get for ourselves? Let me give you a clue: It's going to be pretty big - thus the need to earn more ;P




posted by Nyree @ 7:04 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct