Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Guestbook Sheets


I finished doing the layout of two of the sheets for our guestbook. We plan to put one for every table and then have guests answer a few questions at the back like: "Any advice for the newlyweds?" , "Your predictions: Date of birth of first child:, Number of children:," , Special message for the newlyweds:" , "Any favorite memory of the couple?" This way, it would be more easier for the guests to write something. Plus it would make a great read after the wedding, not to mention a treasured memento of those who shared the day with us. =) Got this idea from the WeddingsAtWork. =) Tell me what you think, email me for any comments and suggestions =) Posted by Hello

posted by Nyree @ 3:28 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct