Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




5 Months to go, time to move,move,move!

Okay, now is the time to quit lazying around. Now is the time to really really move! Just last night I had this crazy wedding nightmare! It was our wedding day na daw and my sister was being called by my MUA cause she's the first one to be made up, but she was moving so slow so I had to yank her and push her down on the seat. Then my MUA's assistant was complaining that there were no entourage for her to put makeup on. She was blabbing of how we should've made them come earlier sa hotel etc. etc., tapos my mom was so nonchalant about the whole thing parang she was just sitting around like it were an ordinary day. (Which she is, funny how my mom and dad's not too excited about the wedding , siguro it's because I'm the first to get married =( ) Then a terrible thunderstorm daw was coming! Hay I was jolted awake by the dream and was reminded that I better get moving or else! hahaha!

Grabe, how time flies so fast. We were used to saying na "Matagal pa. 1 year away pa." Now 5 months na lang and still there are a lot of things to do! This Saturday, Jasper will accompany me to Sto. Domingo to get my annotated birth certificate. I should've done this nung June pa kaso hehe laziness got the better of me. Next week,we'll probably go to San Miguel Church to have my confirmation then to get Jasper's birth and confirmation certificates na rin. :) Tapos get na rin our annotated birth certificates. Pay downpayment for my MUA, follow up our package with our photographer..hay so many things to do! :) Come August 4, we have our canonical interview naman at 8:30 in the morning. We still haven't scheduled the pamamanhikan nga pala! Have to do this na! then Aug 15, gown measurements for everyone.

Whew! Good thing I was able to finish drafting our invites. Minor revisions nalang then print na! :)

Oh and our luminaries? made 40 na out of 150. 110 to go! :/

posted by Nyree @ 1:07 PM,

1 Comments:

At July 19, 2004 at 4:35:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Nyree said...

Hi Monet! Oo nga pala hahaha! Hay sana nga. Feeling ko parang andami dami paring kulang at magcra-cram parin ako come D-day! =) hehehe! Happy preps to us sis! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct