Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




6 Months to Go!

I was just going about my day, relaxing and stuff, and then it hit me, BAM! 6 months to go before D-day! So I got down and got busy. :) I made a pre-wedding suppliers rating today. Prepared na din space for our suppliers rating :) Also I sort of drafted na a schedule of wedding details na kailangan gawin from June to December. Grabe so many things need to be done. Hope I would be able to do them all. :)

I called up Parish of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary (Twin Hearts) today. We have schedule na for our Canonical Interview. We'll be having it on August 4, 2004! So I guess I'd better prepare na for my Confirmation and get busy na getting my Baptismal Certificate. Things are certainly moving, naexcite nanaman ako sa preps ;-)

posted by Nyree @ 8:12 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct