Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Measurements...Check!

Hay what a fun and busy day! One more detail down. =) Was at Jasper's house early morning palang. I helped them cook and set up for the activity. Grabe at 11am I was trying to contact Farley kaya lang OMG! walang sumasagot sa phone nila! This was wierd cause everytime I call Farley up, laging may sumasagot sa phone nila 2 rings palang. And now, walang sumasagot! By 12:30 I was in panic mode! What if 'di dumating si Farley?! Nakakahiya naman sa mga relatives and friends na pupunta! By 1:30PM, finally, Farley called up. Nasira daw ang lahat ng phone line sa lugar nila. Ayun ready to go na sila, what a relief! We ate lunch na and by 1:45, we left for Chowking(Edsa-Kamuning) to fetch Rochelle, Jasper's officemate and one of our secondary sponsors. 5 minutes after we arrived, Farley called up naman, so I had to go back sa Chowking to fetch him. Tapos ayun, sunud sunod na dumating mga entourage namin save for a few who couldn't make it. Farley and I discussed my wedding gown. I had a print out na of a design I wanted. Tas I asked for a quote, grabe he was super affordable! Then I chose the cloth for the entourage. I chose a two toned shantung for them, burgundy colored =) After I picked the cloth and color that I wanted, measurements proceeded na for me and the female entourage. Tapos we ate merienda na. It was so much fun! parang may party kanila Jasper. Jasper's mom was busy introducing everyone. Tapos kami naman ni Jasper were busy entertaining the guests and assisting Farley with the measurements, answering questions and stuff. Sayang we didn't have a camera handy so we weren't able to take pictures. =/

Everyone texted us and said they had fun during the measurements. I had to smile and of course medyo nagkaron ng iyakan as I embraced my future mother, and father and brother-in-law to thank them for the wonderful support they gave me and Jasper. Of course I also thanked my honey, Jasper, for being so supportive with our wedding preparations. Sabi ko nga sakanila I wouldn't know what to do kung wala sila. They're such a wonderful family and I couldn't ask God for anything more! My family may not have been there, but God provided me with so much love and support yesterday that I had to stop and say a prayer of thanks for His goodness!

I remembered tuloy during the pre-cana seminar yesterday, the speaker was talking about in-laws and said na :" Pakibagayan niyo in-laws niyo, kasi di naman kayo mahal niyan, di naman kayo anak nila e..." Jasper and I looked at each other nalang. After the seminar I told Jasper, "Hon, di totoo yung sinasabi niya, time and again, in more ways than one, for the seven years that we have been together, your family has shown me how much they love me and how I am a part of your family. Yes we may have differences but that doesn't mean that they don't love me. I just want you to know, that even if our family (meaning my mom, dad and siblings) may not be that showy, I know deep inside that they love you also." My honey, being the senti-person that he is (like me! hehe!) shed tears. He was very happy daw that I was happy with his family. It was important to him daw. Haay!

So all of us were pooped out! nakakapagod but we were all happy! On Tuesday, off we go to meet Alex Franco to brainstorm for our cake design! Yumm! Just thinking about his cakes makes me hungry! Tapos, October, final fitting of gowns. So much to do, so little time :-/

posted by Nyree @ 8:56 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct