Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Baptismal Certificates and Songs for the Bridal March

Called up the Parish of Sto. Domingo today to inquire about the requirements of getting a baptismal certificate. I need this as one of the requirements for my confirmation and this is also one of the church’s (Parish of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, the church where we’re going to get married) requirement for our canonical interview on August 4. I used to think that I don’t need to get one anymore as I already have my original baptismal certificate, but what the church needs is a recent copy of it with the annotation “For Marriage Purposes Only” (This is for both the bride and the groom). Anyway, I also need it for my confirmation (the certificate of which is also a requirement for the canonical interview, by the way. And also with annotation “For Marriage Purposes Only” ). Are you still with me? ;-)

Anyway, for those who were baptized at the Parish of Sto. Domingo, QC, and are getting married, heads up guys, here’s what you need to bring:

a. An ID

b. Your original baptismal certificate. They will not get this from you. You just need to present this so they could see the Baptismal Registry Number, page and the date when you were baptized. This is so they could easily search for your file. If you do not have your original baptismal certificate with you, you just need to know the exact date when you were baptized.

c. You have to pay a fee of Php 50.00

You will be able to get the certificate daw right away. For more inquiries, you may contact the Parish of Sto. Domingo, Quezon City at numbers: (632) 743-7756. I’ll tell you more about it when I get my baptismal certificate sometime during the last week of June. :-)

For other wedding stuff, I am now considering a few songs for my bridal march. Do tell me what you think is nice, or if you have other songs in mind, tell me about it also okay? :-) Here are the songs that I like so far:

a. The Prayer

b. Panunumpa by Carol Banawa
Ikaw lamang ang pangakong mahalin,
Sa sumpang saiyo magpakailanpaman
Yakapin mo’ng bawat sandali
Ang buhay kong sumpang sayo lamang alay…

Ikaw ang syang pagibig ko
Asahan mo ang katapatan ko
Kahit ang puso ko’y nalulumbay
Mananatiling ikaw parin


c. Ikaw
Ikaw ang bigay ng maykapal
Tugon sa aking dasal
Upang sa lahat ng panahon, at bawat pagkakataon
Ang ibigin ko’y ikaw…

Ikaw ang tanglaw sa aking mundo
Kabiyak nitong puso ko
Walang ni kahati mang saglit
Na sayo’y may papalit
Ngayo’t kailanma’y ikaw

Ang lahat ng aking galaw ang sanhi ay ikaw
Kung may bukas mang tinatanaw, dahil may isang ikaw
Kulang ang magpakailanpaman
Upang bawat sandali ay… upang muli’t muli ay…
Ang mahalin ay ikaw.


d. Land of the Loving (can also be used for first dance).

posted by Nyree @ 10:06 AM,

2 Comments:

At June 14, 2004 at 1:16:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger jen said...

Hi Nyree! Si jen ni jojo to. I like Panunumpa. Kaso lang ilang beses nang nagamit na bridal march yan dito sa office kaya i opted for you're still you. :)

 
At June 14, 2004 at 3:03:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Nyree said...

Hi Jen! Thanks sige i-take into consideration ko yan =) Hay hirap din pala pumili ng Bridal March no? Si Jasper nga gusto niya yung ikaw. Nagkakagoosebumps daw kasi sha pag naririnig yun. sabi ko bakit kasi natatakot ka? =D

Anyway, sige balitaan ko kayo kung may napili n kami =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct