Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




An Update long overdue ;)

As previously posted, it's hard working on the night shift kasi di ako nakakablog! hahaha! Kaya ayan delayed nanaman ang update.

Wedding preparations are moving a bit. Last August 4, we had our canonical interview at the Parish of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. We had fun cause it turned out to be one of those light, whimsical, bonding moments I have with Jasper. We we're laughing as we answered the forms cause we kept peeking at each others papers and answers. Then Fr. Tupino III, the parish priest asked both of us some questions. He asked Jasper if he wasn't married yet and of course Jasper said "No, Father" and Fr. Tupino said, "Are you sure?" I was trying my best not to laugh cause Jasper was looking at me like "Is this priest for real?" (Turned out that during his individual interview, Fr. Tupino asked him the same question thrice! hahahaha!) Then came the individual interview. I went first. Fr. Tupino just asked me the same questions on the form. He also asked some out of the blue questions like "Do you agree that sacrifice is a part of marriage?" to which I gave him a very lenghty answer! haha! I must've bored him out of his wits cause after that question, he immediately asked for Jasper. hahaha! The canonical interview was quick, roughly 15-30 minutes for us both. It was fun!

After the canonical interview, we submitted our misalette to the parish office for checking/proofreading. Then they gave us our wedding banns to be submitted to our respective parishes. We were then asked to go back on the 14th for our Pre-Cana Seminar. I hope we also enjoy the Pre-Cana Seminar. =) I'm looking forward to it. :)

From the Parish office, Jasper requested that we go inside the church. It was a gesture I appreciated cause I felt his excitement for the wedding. As a bride-to-be, I know how it feels like when it seems our grooms-to-be don't show much interest in the wedding planning. So, I was touched, but kept quiet, waiting to see what would happen next. It was a beautiful day, with the sun out, birds chirping, and the wind blowing. It was also pretty quiet there. So we sat at one of the pews at the back. We were silent, enjoying the moment. Then Jasper spoke up, "Hon, I am so excited about our wedding. I can almost imagine it na. I can imagine na your bridal walk and for sure I will bawl like a baby." I was so touched but told him :"Hon, ako din, I'm sure I will shed tears but don't cry to hard or too loud naman, people might think pinilit lang kita pakasal sakin!" and we both laughed! Hahaha! Sometimes ganyan kami, nasisira ang magic of the moment sa mga kalokohan namin pareho! Hahaha! But nonetheless, I was really touched sa sinabi niya. It again assured me that he was really excited as I am about our union as husband and wife ;-).

Okay on to other stuff...

Gown measurements on Sunday, August 15! I am so excited. I don't know if I lost even a single pound of weight but what the heck! I don't care na! ;-) Farley Castro will be the one doing my bridal gown and the entourage gowns. Measurements will be done at Jasper's house kasi mas malaki sala nila hehe. Kaya Jasper's mom and I are doing some planning cause there will be a lot of people there on Sunday. Grocery time!

I was also able to contact Alex Franco, our cake supplier. We will be meeting him on the 17th to discuss our cake design. He used to bring a free cake for his clients during meetings like this. I still hope he does! Yumm!!

Invite Drafts are done! Whew! Whats left to do is finalize the bridal entourage so we could start printing! I'm scheduled to visit Starpaper Corp. this friday to buy papers for our invites and misalette cover.

It's going to be one hectic but exciting weekend!!

Thank God for John and Benz Rana, moderators of the W@W e-group! This group of brides and grooms to be are a big big help to soon to wed couples! I've a lot of questions in my mind that I posted yesterday and I got tons of inputs from the W@Wies! It's such a nice group. You will not only get ideas and tips for your upcoming wedding, but you'll also gain lts and lots of online friends! Most of which you get to meet in person during EBs or bridal fairs. So for those planning for their weddings, join us at the W@W e-group! Don't forget to visit the WeddingsAtWork website for more information about Filipino Weddings =)

posted by Nyree @ 3:55 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct