Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Pre-Cana Seminar and a shock!

We had our Pre-Cana Seminar today. It wasn't as in depth as the 'Discovery Weekend' but we learned a lot! The seminar started at 2:00 PM. We were asked to be there at 1:00PM yun pala there was this guy na videographer who will be showing pa samples of his works. (he's friends with the Parish Priest e, Canonical Interview palang, mega plugging na si Fr. Tupino sakanya. Tapos while I was being interviewed, chinika niya si Jasper dun sa may Parish Office) His video samples were nothing spectacular, I was even bored but when he inserted this second tape of what he calls his 'Extreme Digital' package I bolted up my seat! Intro palang my eyes were huge na! Why?...Because what he showed us was the exact video of one of the samplers ni Jason Magbanua!!! I forgot na the names of the couple, basta I knew it was Jason Magbanua's work kasi I remembered that I really liked the editing of that particular video. Yun yung foreign ata yung couple, tapos yung background music was yung 'Thousand Miles' there was even a part there na aliw na aliw ako, the part where the bride was asked : "So, how does the bride feel?" tas the bride answered: "Nervous! I feel like I'm gonna be late!" As in it was the exact video! The only difference was, he had the whole coverage. Eh kasi shempre yung nasa sampler ni Jason Magbanua was only short. Tapos I was whispering kay Jasper na "Kay Jason M. yan!!" Jasper was alaso shocked! But his theory was baka daw relative ng couple itong videographer na ito. I said naman : "Wrong pa din, kasi if hindi sha ang nagedit nyan, why show it as something you edited diba?" Hay I dont know the whole story but in the end, wala din naginquire sakanya about his services. I just find it uncomfortable kasi couples were there for the Pre-Cana Seminar. We were told it was 1PM -6PM , yun pala, meron pang commercial/advertisement ng product nya. In my opinion, he should've just gave us his brochure tapos dun nalang sa office niya magpakita ng sample. All the couples there looked bored!
So anyway, the seminar was quick, everything about Marriage was discussed, plus other factors such as the different personalities and how to handle them. Jasper and I learned that we both use our left-brain more than our right barin. Jasper was an Informal-Analytical person, while I was an Informal-Supporter. =) Although we learned a lot at the Twin Hearts' Pre-Cana Seminar, I think we would've had more fun and learned more things at the Dicovery Weekend where discussions were more in-depth and more interactive. Kaso way out of our budget na to attend the DW. =(
Tomorrow is Gown measurement day! Excited and at the same time pensive! There's gonna be a lot of people to attend to! I am also sad because my mom and sister woouldnt be able to join us. =,( My mom has this pilgrim to go to, and my sister naman daw may project. As in I felt so bad and I was crying talaga. Kasi I told them about this day since June pa, paulit ulit ako, tapos my mom said last week lang that she can't make it sa measurements tapos my sister txted me last night lang. Sabi ko nga kay Jasper nagtatampo na ako sa kanila kasi they were my family and yet sakanila pa ako namromroblema and sakanila pa ako di nakakakuha ng support. Pag nasa house nga di napaguusapan ang wedding namin and to think once a week lang ako umuuwi. Parang di sila excited for us. =( All the hurt I felt nung dati pa bumalik kaya I was bawling like a baby. Our family was never close. My mom and dad were never affectionate. I felt like I was alone. Buti nalang Jasper's Mom and Dad were really supportive and loving. They even helped me prepare for this day and they comforted me awhile ago. Haay! The stress that a bride-to-be has to go through! =(

posted by Nyree @ 10:39 PM,

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2004 at 5:17:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger Emi said...

hi nyree! i am a previous client of jason and a former w@wie. I remember that AVP. yan yung pamangkin ni jim paredes!

i wonder if jason knows about this...hmmm...concern ako kase jason also used our AVP in his latest cd sampler. pati pala si jason, napapirate na rin. hehehe!

goodluck sa preps! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct