Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Template Crossroad

I might make some changes on my template. On second thought, I might change the whole thing. I am having a hard time making some scripts work/ But I so love this design. I guess I'll have to see and study the html on this baby first.


If all doesn't go well, off you go yoga girl. :(


I'd like to thank Zoot though for the wonderful design. I suggest you go visit her site, she has some fantastic themes.


Off to work again.

Labels: ,

posted by Nyree @ 11:55 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct