Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Messy Room

The heavy downpour really made one heck of a mess in our room. Aaargh! After all the cleaning and arrangement on our room, the rain totally messed everything up. Grumble! Grumble!


What started as medium rain turned into one of the hardest rain showers - the first of many this year. For a tropical country, we sure have extreme wather patterns. When it's hot, you'd really get irritated by the humid weather. But when it rains, as they say, it really pours!


You should have seen how drenched I was when I walked into the office last night. I looked horrible! Being an office with centralized air conditioning, I shivered to the bones from the cold. Good thing I didn't get the sniffles!


I know there are still a lot of storms coming up - so I'm going to brace myself.

Labels: , ,

posted by Nyree @ 7:40 AM,

3 Comments:

At June 1, 2007 at 6:21:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Juzahlyn said...

umuulan pala dyan ...hirap siguro pag naulan..anyways just dropping by

 
At June 2, 2007 at 1:46:00 AM GMT+8, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi nyree! love the color of your new blog... blue is favorite... anyway, added na kita sis sa list natin... :)

 
At June 3, 2007 at 9:38:00 AM GMT+8, Blogger Nyree said...

Hi Juz, Oo medyo start na ng rainy season dito. Halos everyday umuulan. Ang kaso ang wierd nung weather kasi sa tanghali super init sabay sa late afternoon ayan na uulan na :)

Hi Caryl! Thanks thanks! Naaliw din kasi ako dito kaya I tried kaso nahihirapan ako some scripts ayaw mag work. YKahit na anong tag board na script ayaw :( anyway thanks din sa pag add!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct