Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




December 1 , 17 days to go!!!

How time flies so fast! I can still remember how frustrated I was when all our friends were getting married, thinking that December 18, 2004 was still far away. And now, here we are, a few days left before the big day, Frankly, the reality of it all hasn't sunk yet. I guess it's because of all the things that we still have to do.

But when I am left all by myself, I feel giddy, excited and nervous all at the same time. =)

posted by Nyree @ 8:22 AM,

2 Comments:

At December 2, 2004 at 4:10:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger abieco said...

hi, nyree!

hope you have fun in the last leg of your wedding preps.

abie

 
At December 7, 2004 at 9:52:00 PM GMT+8, Blogger mrs.S said...

have fun on your wedding, nyree!

tin ni roLand

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct