Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




Still on the guest list and some crisis.

Well last Sunday was fun, Jasper and I got busy doing our guest list, and guess what, we now have a total of 138 guests sans our parents list! So, back to the old drawing board!

I'm not into the wedding preparations these days. We are having a financial crisis right now that's threatening our wedding plans (again! =( ). Good thing I have Jasper, he always knows how to put me back on my feet.

posted by Nyree @ 10:08 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct