Site Network: My Photos | My Church | My Multiply |

 




The Guest list nightmare and some non-wedding news ;-)

Started my wedding guest list and ohmigoodness! My guests reached to around almost a hundred! That does not include my mom and dad's list, Jasper's and his family's list! And to think that our maximum planned guest list was at 150! So it's true what they say, the nearer the day comes the bigger the list grows! Oh well, time to re-check the list.

For my non-wedding news, my baby kitkat (a shih-tzu what were you thinking? =P ), gave birth (well in doggy term "whelped") 5 adorable puppies at 6:00AM today, June 6! :-)

posted by Nyree @ 10:58 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

An introvert by heart, I am usually found inside our room, reading, blogging, surfing the net or watching TV. Feel free to look around my blog and get to know me more. Hope you enjoy your visit!

You Comment, I Follow!

PPP Direct